The role is to win work through competitive design and pricing assisted with strong liaison with the potential Clients, to assist in the smooth running and receipt of payment of the works; with an aim that repeat business will ensue.
The Piling Estimator and Engineer will have knowledge of the pilling industry or within Geotechnics gained over a period of at least 3 years and if not already Chartered or similar have an interest in joining a professional body with professional membership/status.
The ideal candidate will have the drive to excel in their career within the pilling industry and it is expected that the successful candidate will have experience within pilling or the Geotechnical sector.
Piling Engineer Position Overview
- Quantifying enquiry requirements
- Understanding of the M&D equipment and range of abilities
- Design for tender purposes and or liaison with the design team, long-term design abilities will be bearing piles, piled walls and by inspection pile layouts.
- Pricing and submission of tender offers
- Liaison with the enquirers to gain an award of contract
- Site visits / meeting attendance
- Liaison with the Operations team for contact commencement and submission of contract information to the client
- Monitoring of the contract works and Client Liaison including payments.
A remuneration package will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please either telephone in the first instance or send a covering letter and copy of your CV to:
David Wandless - Director
M & D Foundations London and South