Every project has a highly skilled, trained and well-equipped team supervised by a chartered civil or structural engineer. Each of us has relevant qualifications:
- Engineers and designers: minimum of NVQ level 2 or 3.
- Contractors and personnel: Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) cards.
- Site supervisors: Site supervisors safety training certificates (SSSTS).
Comprehensive Insurance Cover
We carry professional indemnity insurance up to £5m to cover our design works.
Our comprehensive defects insurance covers remedial, improvement, extension or new build, to industrial, commercial or domestic projects for up to 15 years.
Range of Services & Equipment
From mini piling and piling to reinforced concrete piling and piled underpinning, the range of our foundation services makes us the provider of choice for national and regional contractors.
Our equipment and capacity mean we’re able to complete larger projects fast and efficiently. Our piling capability includes continuous flight auger (CFA), auger bored, rotary, driven and Grundomat.
We understand the impact of a construction site standing still. In new-build and refurbishment projects, our approach is the same - rapid response, efficient estimating and a quick turnaround on site. We have more than 15 year’s experience of working to commercial deadlines and hitting our targets.
Safety at Every Stage
We’re committed to ensuring that our customers, projects and people always stay safe:
- Our piling rigs are fully compliant with HSE guidelines and all have fully operational safety cages and devices fitted.
- We operate site-specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Our contract managers supervise all projects. As well as ensuring that you the client are satisfied with the progress, they ensure that health & safety procedures are always followed.