Every project benefits from our team of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated staff, from conception to completion.
Our in-house estimators and engineers have qualifications including BSc, BEng, MSc and FGS ensuring that the right piling solution is applied to each individual scheme.
Comprehensive Insurance Cover
We carry the following insurances:
- Public Liability (£10,000,000.00)
- Employers Liability (£10,000,000.00)
- Contractors All Risk (£750,000.00)
- Professional Indemnity (£5,000,000.00)
As with all insurance, please read the policy document for the full details.
Range of Services & Equipment
From mini piling and piling to reinforced concrete foundations and piled underpinning, the range of our foundation services makes us the provider of choice for national and regional contractors.
For schemes large or small, our extensive range of equipment ensures we have the capacity to meet the varying demands of modern construction sites, including those with restricted access.
We understand the impact of a construction site standing still. In new-build and refurbishment projects, our approach is the same - rapid response, efficient estimating and a quick turnaround on site. We have more than 15 year’s experience of working to commercial deadlines and hitting our targets.
Safety at Every Stage
We’re committed to ensuring that our customers, projects and people always stay safe:
- Our piling rigs are fully compliant with HSE guidelines.
- We operate site-specific risk assessments and method statements.
Our contracts team are suitably qualified:
- Contract Managers - C.S.C.S. / S.S.S.T.S / S.E.A.T.S.
- Formen - C.S.C.S. / C.P.C.S. / S.S.S.T.S. / N.V.Q. Levels 2/3
- Site Operatives - C.S.C.S. / N.V.Q Levels 1/2