Start off on the right footing
The success of your building project depends on getting the foundations right. We have the expertise and experience to advise, design and install the right piles for your project, and due to the large range of piling rigs we have available, utilising the most appropriate rig for your scheme will provide the most cost-effective solution.
No two projects are the same, that’s why our qualified engineers design the piling and / or underpinning system that’s right for the conditions, considering, for example, the type of structure, loading and access.
Mini-pile systems are ideal for:
- Locations with restricted access
- Work inside buildings with minimum headroom of 2.4 m
- New build foundations
- Underpinning structures
- Properties affected by subsidence
- Retaining walls and retro-fit basements
- Mezzanine floors
Sectional Flight Augered piles (SFA)
Typically considered for use in all unobstructed ground conditions including made up ground and ground with high water tables.
- Our sectional flight auger causes minimal vibration and is ideal for use next to buildings or underground services
- Can operate in restricted access and low headroom sites in most ground conditions
- Minimum noise
- Can be used to overcome the adverse effects of ground heave
Pile range and bearing capacities
- 200mm-450mm diameter piles – up to SWL 1400 kN*
* Subject to final design